Monday, February 1, 2010

Dougie the super dog
















Hey i thought i would introduce you to my dog Dougie. She is a mutt but is overall a very smart and independent farm dog. She is about 13 years old and is beginning to show her age a little bit overall though for her age she is very healthy for a farm dog and only suffers from poor eyesight but judging by how many critters she catches her nose is still working great. As dogs go she is a great one and is always very loyal to me as she follows me where ever i go on the farm even if i don't realize it which can sometime be a real pain as she follows me when i go biking on the road. I will post more about her as time goes on as she is always getting into something and keeping herself busy chasing after animals to her hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment